Home inspection in Atlanta Georgia

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y

Hi @Jessica Luan! I just referred you to a great Metro Atlanta home inspector via DM. 

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Hi @Jessica Luan! I just referred you to a great Metro Atlanta home inspector via DM. 

  • New to Real Estate · Marietta, GA · Member since 2018 · 169 posts · 40 votes
    6y
    Please send me their contact as well. 
    thank you in advance 
    Originally posted by @Mitch Messer:

    Hi @Jessica Luan! I just referred you to a great Metro Atlanta home inspector via DM. 

  • Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Dieggo Goncalves Just sent you a DM with the recommendation!

  • New to Real Estate · Marietta, GA · Member since 2018 · 169 posts · 40 votes
    6y
    thank you sir!

    Originally posted by @Mitch Messer:

    @Dieggo Goncalves Just sent you a DM with the recommendation!

  • Brenden MitchumBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 872 votes
    6y

    Hey @Jessica Luan! 

    I just dm'd you with an inspection company that I have used recently and was very pleased with. Great price, great service, great people!

    Please feel free to message me anytime if you have other questions or just want to chat!

  • Contractor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Jessica Luan my company NailPunch does the home inspection repairs. Just submit the home inspection on our website www.nailpunch.com and we will get you a quote within 24 hours!

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    4y

     @Mitch Messer @Brenden Mitchum  Could you also DM me your inspection referral's contact? Thanks!

  • Brenden MitchumBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 872 votes
    4y

    @Larry Sloan

    This post is two years old so I no longer use the same company. However, happy to share who I am using now if you're interested! They're terrific for investors - my clients and I have used them a couple dozen times over the past year. Great price and quality/attention to detail. 

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Brenden Mitchum Awesome, yes I am interested!

  • Brenden MitchumBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 872 votes
    4y

    @Larry Sloan 

    Serenity Home Inspections - tell 'em I sent you!

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Awesome, thanks for your recommendation.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.