Investment Property in MA for 20% Down Payment

Investment Property in MA for 20% Down Payment

Realtor · Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 9 votes

Looking for a 2-4 family to buy with a business partner (not owner occupied) and do 20% down. I know most banks want 25% down. Anyone know of any banks that might offer these terms? Ideally we would want it in an LLC but doesn't need to be if that makes a difference. I will try calling some credit unions to start.

0Reply
32 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    Credit Unions are a great place to start, @Eric Williams. I focus on SE CT and have been in touch with a few lenders recently. They're still fine with 20% down. Additional due diligence with all that's happening with COVID-19, but that's to be expected.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.