St. Louis / Tower Grove Multi-family investing

St. Louis / Tower Grove Multi-family investing

New to Real Estate · Saint Louis · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes

Hi all,

I am a 27 y/o currently living in the Tower Grove East Neighborhood (63118) of the St. Louis area and am beginning the start of my real estate portfolio. I moved into a rental down here around 2 years ago and love the buildings, food, and neighborhoods that downtown has to offer. To start off, I am looking to house-hack a duplex in the 63118 area and then move to larger unit properties from there.

I would love to connect and network with any local investors and hear their experiences in the area! What has worked for them, any insight they have for a beginner, and for any foodies, I have a large list of local spots to share!

Thanks all and I hope to connect with a lot of you along the way.

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Vero Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 13 votes
6y

Hey Brad, Tower Grove East still has some pockets that are untouched and there is a TON of potential over there. I’ve got a duplex in Shaw which is basically Tower Grove North and another in Tower Grove East. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

I also know a couple awesome investors nearby like @Nathan Dehn and @Jenna Hartmann who I’m sure would love to help out too.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Vero Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    Hey Brad, Tower Grove East still has some pockets that are untouched and there is a TON of potential over there. I’ve got a duplex in Shaw which is basically Tower Grove North and another in Tower Grove East. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

    I also know a couple awesome investors nearby like @Nathan Dehn and @Jenna Hartmann who I’m sure would love to help out too.

  • New to Real Estate · Saint Louis · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hey Matt, thanks for reaching out, awesome to connect with investors in the area. Are you involved with any RE meet-ups in the area? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Vero Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    Hey Brad, yeah for sure! When things were a bit more normal around here I went to a meetup that @Megan Greathouse put on about once a month if I remember correctly. Great place to meet local owners!

  • Rental Property Investor · Navarre, FL · Member since 2019 · 913 posts · 640 votes
    6y

    I am also interested in local meet ups when they start up again.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.