Received unsolicited text offering all cash for my rental

Received unsolicited text offering all cash for my rental

Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 6 votes

A guy named Gene texted me asking if I would sell. I said yes, gave my address and asking price.  He agreed to my price, I asked for more info about them and he sent me this link:

https://www.ftworthhomebuyers.net/

Hes using an internet/google number thats diff from the one on the website.

Is this a scam?

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Hyde Park Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    He's not being transparent for some reason...and whatever that reason might be would be my reason to bolt. If he's interested, he would have sent a contract.  Proceed with caution...

  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    Thanks for the replies. I should mention I asked for his last name and he didn't give it.  He is also out of state.  My property is in California. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.