Strategies to Close Deals Now

Strategies to Close Deals Now

Developer · Bloomfield NJ · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 6 votes

Does anyone focus on South Philadelphia, Fishtown, Montgomery, Germantown, New Kensington, Mt Airy and/or West Philly

1Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Michele Jackson we do Montgomery! And bham. Would love to talk to you more about it

  • Member since 2020 · 74 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    I'm focusing on West Philly...I see a lot of potential there.  

  • Real Estate Consultant · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2020 · 41 posts · 23 votes
    6y

    Hi Michele, I focus in all areas of Philly and also surrounding suburbs. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

  • Investor · Cherry Hill, NJ · Member since 2016 · 860 posts · 324 votes
    6y

    @Michele Jackson

    Germantown

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.