3 Kansas City MO properties for sale

3 Kansas City MO properties for sale

Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 19 votes

I am a private hard money lender who had to take back 3 properties in KC MO.  I had a property manager working on them but work is only partially complete.  I am looking for a Realtor who works with investors or an investor to help me get rid of these so I can move on.

Thanks

1Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    @Mike Bonn

    Hey Mike let’s chat

  • Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    Thanks.  The number provided rings busy. Is it correct?

  • Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    Here are the addresses. Thanks. Let me know your thoughts8315 Blue Ridge BlvdKC 641387513 E 112th StKC 641346630 Walrond Ave64132

  • Steven MayBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 262 posts · 250 votes
    6y

    @Mike Bonn

    Hey Mike. Message me on here! Let’s talk! I’m interested.

  • Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    Steven.  Here are the properties.  Some work has been done.  Two were supposed to be rent ready.  Let me know your thoughts once you run by them, if interested.

    Thanks

    8315 Blue Ridge Blvd

    KC 64138

    7513 E 112th St

    KC 64134

    6630 Walrond Ave

    64132

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.