I Nvr been in real estate! flipping in another state! Realistic?

I Nvr been in real estate! flipping in another state! Realistic?

Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I Have a paid for home and money to invest or flip a house! However I would like to do this in a different state that I'm moving to, is this realistic???

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Riverside, CA · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    Unless you have a trusted GC in place it is very unlikely to be efficient on the rehab side, not to mention if starting from scratch you need to learn the market first so you know what ARVs look like.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Aaron K. Thank you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.