mint.com for real estate? ways to auto analyze portfolio return

mint.com for real estate? ways to auto analyze portfolio return

Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 0 votes

I have a 15+ SFH investment portfolio and am struggling with the effort required to keep track of the return on each property, accounting for maint, rent roll, tax etc., are there any tools, tricks or websites that automatically can help me see the performance of each property - similar to a mint.com type of website for real estate?

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    I've heard Personal Capital is better for investments than Mint. I couldn't manage to get PC linked to my accounts so I can't confirm that. 

    I think it's something best done with an Excel or Google Sheets file. Presumably you're keeping good bookkeeping records and transferring those to another package to analyze performance shouldn't be too complex.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.