Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
13y
Luiz Souza I am surprised nobody has added anything else. My comment was not meat to be a wise *** comment.
The reality is taking action is what maters most. There is no magical way, sorry. However there are lots of posts on marketing for deal here. I am guessing you have read some of them because you seem to know some good ones.
I or anyone else can';t tell you what will work for you. Marketing is about testing. You try two things evaluate the results and adjust. And you keep trying until you find the formula that works. Good luck - Ned
Contractor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2012 · 351 posts · 196 votes
13y
Finding motivated sellers? Hmmm... I find that leaving the house works pretty darn good!!
Ned, now THAT is a smart azz comment. Yours was apropo!
Actually, networking with agents and contractors is a great way to find deals that may not be listed yet. Ive gotten the inside scoop many times from a burnt out landlords looking to see what it would cost to bring units up to saleable condition.