Looking for an investor-friendly agent in the central jersey area

Looking for an investor-friendly agent in the central jersey area

Investor · Western Massachusetts · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 2 votes

Hello! 

I am looking to buy my second multi-family property as a house hack, I live in New Brunswick NJ but would like to buy outside of NB. I'm looking in the readington township, flemington or bound brook NJ areas. Does anyone have an investor-friendly agent they can recommend?

Thanks for any assistance! 

Sierra 

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Cranford, NJ · Member since 2011 · 149 posts · 54 votes
    6y

    @Sierra Swords I’d be happy to chat and discuss your investment criteria and goals and see if we can work together to help you be successful. Feel free to reach out anytime via DM or text the number listed in my profile.

    Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.