Wholesaler · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2012 · 138 posts · 27 votes
What did you do today? I spent time on Craigslist, Facebook and looking through the paper looking for deals.
I was supposed to go and look at (2) properties but the seller never called me back to finalize a time.
I made a dozen phone calls and left 10 messages. I talked to 1 person about (2) Non-performing notes he had for sale. Then I spent about 2 hours on BP researching Notes since I know next to nothing when it comes to knowing a deal or not.
I took my boys to a church carnival and played outside in the beautiful Wisconsin winter weather, sunny and 37° was nice!
This evening has been spent reading more BP posts, visiting a few facebook pages and getting all the information together on the properties I am going to call on tomorrow.
I know I couldve done more, but it was a productive and family balanced day! I love Sunday Fundays!
Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
13y
Slept in until 9, shower, dressed, and watch the recorded LA Kings game. 4-1 final made my day. Took wife and kids in the car to pick up Grandpa for a Birthday lunch at Gladstones in Malibu, kids played on the beach after the food. It was a beautiful February winter day at the beach with clear skies and 63 degree temp. (We have to get something back for all the costs we pay to live here!)
Then we all drove down the road to look at one of my properties in Malibu and have gramps the tour, then proceeded to show 2 more in Agoura. Dropped Grandpa back off, stopped at grocery store to pick up some food for Sunday dinner and am cooking and posting simultaneously. (Yes, you can call me a multi-tasker, been called worse.)
I also just realized that a possible record was just set today, my cell phone never rang once! What a great day it was!
Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 4k+ votes
13y
I worked on a new rental on both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was there until 10 pm and Sunday was there starting at 9 am and ended at 6 pm. Met with the new tenant around 10 am to collect security deposit and first month's rent, and sign the lease. Always feels good to get money (in this case $2200)! Went to the bank with the money right away.
Wholesaler · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2012 · 138 posts · 27 votes
13y
Nechelle Vanias Very long and very productive Sunday! Keep it up! I hear ya about having to start getting everyone ready 2 hours before departure time! It is a whole process! Hahaha!
Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 4k+ votes
13y
Brian Feltz I know a seller in Milwaukee who is looking to unload two properties. Maybe you'd be interested? I would like to buy them (or at least considering) but am too busy right now.
Wholesaler · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2012 · 138 posts · 27 votes
13y
Glenn Espinosa It's never too late! I have been wanted to read the Steve Jobs book, just havent put aside the time to yet. I have that same JOB problem! It pays the bills, but gets in the way some times!
Thank you for your service! The things you and other soldiers sacrafice for millions of strangers is absolutely amazing! For your 9 months, I pray your next 9 months allow you to reach whatever dreams or goals you have in this business! Your service is very much appreciated! Thank you!
Wholesaler · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2012 · 138 posts · 27 votes
13y
Dawn A. Money in hand is always a good feeling! Definitely brightens up any day! As for the properties, Id be interested to see what they have. Either send them to my website or have them give me a call!
Commercial Real Estate Lender / Syndicator · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 888 posts · 309 votes
13y
Two pages of posts and I'm only the third to say I went to Church. The rest of the day - food with family and friends, ran numbers on a wholesale deal (that was sold by the time I called), TV, more food, more TV. Was a nice day. I should have taken the motorcycle out after lunch. Would have been much more fun.
Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 1 vote
13y
Attended the Rich Dad Poor Dad 3 day seminar on real estate and realized this real estate stuff is interesting and that I wanted to learn more. Found this site and have been diving in with information love it!
Wholesaler · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2012 · 138 posts · 27 votes
13y
Bryan Bentley Welcome! Yes, this site has eveything you could ever want to know about real estate! All the members are very knowledgable and willing to answer any questions you have. Any questions you have you can bet the answer is here!
Investor / Developer / GC · Manassas, VA · Member since 2013 · 229 posts · 39 votes
13y
Family Day! Church, playtime and some kite flying. It was a bit windy here in Virginia. Then Bison Burgers on the grill for dinner and more playtime before kids went to bed. I then spent time on the couch with the wife talking and watching some shows. Asleep by 1030.
Family is the most important thing to me and look forward to it any chance I can get. Run to hard Mon-Fri with my work which makes Sunday Family Day that more important.
Commercial Real Estate Lender / Syndicator · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 888 posts · 309 votes
13y
Originally posted by Brian Feltz:
Carlos F. Sounds like a perfect Sunday to me! Family, friends and food... what more could you ask for?
Don't get me wrong. The family part wound down by 2p. Missed taking the bike out while it was in the high 70's. It has only dropped 35 degrees since then.