What may be an effective niche and strategy during the pandemic?

What may be an effective niche and strategy during the pandemic?

Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 3 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets community, 

I am looking to invest, however, with a certainty of the best and safe approach in doing so. If anyone can share there ideas or give some insight on the matter that would be helpful.

Derwin

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hi!

    I think that this article can be interesting for you. I hope so!

    Article: Where to invest during COVID

  • Real Estate Agent · Oklahoma City · Member since 2020 · 46 posts · 35 votes
    6y

    Hey @Derwin Smith-Bishop,

    The safest approach would be to gain knowledge and experience. Depending on your goal for REI, you'll need to brush up on certain things to help you.

    - The Area you are wanting to invest

    - Rehab costs (You're going to run into repairs at least)

    - Working with agents, contractors, property managers, lenders, etc.

    One way is to invest in in-state. It will help you gain the experience of the whole process to give you a feel if REI and property management is for you. House hacking is also a good way to start as well.

    Good luck!

  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hi Kelvin,

    Thanks for your response. I was also leaning towards house hacking to begin my journey in real estate investing. I read a few articles on BB about one of the best methods to enter the investing spectrum of real estate if your new would be by house hacking. Once again thanks for your insight and be safe.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.