Augusta, Ga: Realtor and Property Manager Recommendations

Augusta, Ga: Realtor and Property Manager Recommendations

New to Real Estate · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 6 votes

Good Morning,

My name is Dominique and I am a new real estate investor looking to investing in the Augusta Ga/ Columbia county area. Any recommendations on great realtors and property managers would be greatly appreciated.


Also, I am willing to connect and open to advise as well. Thank you for your support.

0Reply
15 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2019 · 129 posts · 112 votes
    6y

    @Dominique Ross I can certainly help in this area.  Mind if I send you a private message?

  • New to Real Estate · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    @Phillip Vera

    Yes, please do. Thank you

  • New to Real Estate · Augusta, GA · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @Phillip Vera

    Would you mind sending me that info as well? I'm just getting started and may need a property manager in a few months. Thank you.

  • Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    looking for a good property manager in this area as well, much appreciate if anyone could make some recommendations. thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2019 · 129 posts · 112 votes
    5y

    A little biased, but happy to discuss Auben Realty and answer any questions.  

  • Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Phillip Vera, will reach out once I make my mind to not retain the former owner's PM.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.