What is the best way to cash flow on empty lots?

What is the best way to cash flow on empty lots?

Investor · Kansas City · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I have the opportunity to purchase a C class home that comes with 3 extra lots next to it. What is the least expensive way to fill those lots that will cash flow? The house is $30K which is par for the neighborhood, and will need rehab to bring up to the ARV of $35K. I'm trying to decide if the lots make it worth it. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · OverTheRainbow · Member since 2020 · 607 posts · 909 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Daren Wilson:

    I have the opportunity to purchase a C class home that comes with 3 extra lots next to it. What is the least expensive way to fill those lots that will cash flow? The house is $30K which is par for the neighborhood, and will need rehab to bring up to the ARV of $35K. I'm trying to decide if the lots make it worth it. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

     Fill them with mobile homes and rent them out or grow rutabagas, your choice

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.