Anyone doing new build to rent in Central PA????

Anyone doing new build to rent in Central PA????

Real Estate Agent · Harrisburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 159 posts · 82 votes

I'm thinking about trying to do a new build to rent (3 or 4 unit) in the greater Harrisburg area. I was wondering if anyone knows of anybody doing this in the area. If yes, please let me know. I would love to speak to them.

THANKS!!!

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · FL · Member since 2018 · 149 posts · 96 votes
    6y

    Hey Joe, 

    I don't have any contacts up in Central PA but we do a lot of work in SW Florida. I'm not sure if you are open to doing an out of state investment but we do all the heavy lifting. No construction loans and many are sold with tenants and management company in place. 

    -Best of Luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.