Closing attorney or Title company in GA for double closing

Closing attorney or Title company in GA for double closing

Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 40 posts · 17 votes

Hello community,

I am working towards doing my first wholesale deal and I am wanting to do it as a double closing (transactional funding ). Is there anyone in GA who has tried double closing this way and if so, is there a title company or closing attorney you can recommend ? From my understanding, I would need to complete both transactions with the same title company or closing attorney. Thanks for your assistance in advance.

0Reply
48 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 269 votes
    6y

    @Demetria Sanchez

    Double closing with transactional funding is a good solution if you have a willing closing attorney and a buyer in contract. Sometimes one or the other may not be possible. (Depending on deal , state , circumstance )

    Consider actually purchasing the property and then selling days or weeks later instead of a double close if you run into that issue. There are private investors or JV partners that will offer funds to do that.

    Hope that helps. Bluck

  • Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 40 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Anthony Dadlani thank you.

    I would definitely use that strategy depending on the deal. I actually found a closing attorney who is going to do it for me but it’s never a bad idea to have a plan b :)

  • Daniel PaloscioBusiness Member
    Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 228 posts · 95 votes
    6y

    @Demetria Sanchez

    I have funded double closings for wholesalers with the following GA escrow attorneys. I can't post phone numbers here but you can find them with a quick google search. Hope this helps.

    Chris Copeland
    Perrie & Associates, LLC

    3350 Atlanta Road SE, Rear
    Smyrna, GA. 30080

    Shannon Baum
    Merino & Associates

  • Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 40 posts · 17 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Daniel Paloscio:

    @Demetria Sanchez

    I have funded double closings for wholesalers with the following GA escrow attorneys. I can't post phone numbers here but you can find them with a quick google search. Hope this helps.

    Chris Copeland
    Perrie & Associates, LLC

    3350 Atlanta Road SE, Rear
    Smyrna, GA. 30080

    Shannon Baum
    Merino & Associates

    Thank you so much for this useful information! I will definitely contact them  

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Demetria Sanchez thanks for the info. So glad to hear that you can do double closing in Ga. when you say you funded some double closings ,what do you mean? Also what am I looking at far as cost?

  • Riverdale, GA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Demetria Sanchez:

    @Anthony Dadlani thank you.

    I would definitely use that strategy depending on the deal. I actually found a closing attorney who is going to do it for me but it’s never a bad idea to have a plan b :)


  • Riverdale, GA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I'm in need of a double closing attorney in Atlanta I was wondering who you found if you could share that with me please that would be wonderful thank you in advance

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.