How to get started in the housing market (vegas)

How to get started in the housing market (vegas)

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes

I am closing on my home soon. I signed a contract to rent for a year and will net 14k from the sell of my house. I've always wanted to get into real estate and start a portfolio of houses. How do I get started with the money I have? 

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Frisco, TX · Member since 2019 · 546 posts · 270 votes
    6y

    @Ryan Webber What kind of properties are you looking to buy? If you're looking to buy anything 4 units or less, a residential mortgage may be a good option. Rates are extremely low right now and lenders have options for non-owner occupied properties. You might think about using the cash you have as a down payment to purchase an investment property somewhere.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.