How do I find the agents with REO listings?

How do I find the agents with REO listings?

Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 17 votes

How do I go about finding the agents in my area whom have REO's for sale? Is there a way to obtain lists of all the REO's in my area? Please & Thank you in advance. :)

0Reply
24 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    6y

    Why?  All reo’s handled by agents are on the mls, any agent can find them. Nothing special about them anyway. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Wayne Brooks

    Oh okay I was under the assumption that only certain agents dealt with REO's. Thank you for clarifying for me.

    @Wayne Brooks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.