Under contract for a single family home in Columbus, Ga. Really excited to get to work on it. It has a small unit that I am fixing first in the back to Airbnb. The neighborhood isn't the greatest but its right across the street to a major medical center and not far from Ft.Benning. Hoping to get a solid rent from it when I leave. Biggest decision right now is to either put real feel turf for the back yard or have grass laid down.
Columbus, GA · Member since 2020 · 51 posts · 31 votes
6y
@David M. Hey there congrats! I’m in Columbus too I’ve made a few offers but haven’t gotten any accepted yet unfortunately. Depending on how the back yard it may be more or less difficult to grow grass depending on how perfect you want it and how much money you are willing to spend are the options you have to weight. Seed would be the cheapest and take the longest, sod would be quicker to fill in but more costly, artificial will instant satisfaction and require less management but will be most costly and still requires some different management not completely hands off.