First Investment - Flipping in OH (Canton, OH area)

First Investment - Flipping in OH (Canton, OH area)

Rental Property Investor · NJ (nj) · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes

I recently purchased a mobile home to flip. I’m currently looking for a contractor in the Canton,OH area. I live in NJ so I'm really looking for someone dependable and some insight from others who have knowledge on investing in the area. 

This is my first investment!! So I'm eager to hear as much insight on the area from others!

So please refer me to reputable contractors or if you are a contractor please DM me.

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Massillon, OH · Member since 2015 · 266 posts · 156 votes
    6y

    Welcome to investing!  What needs done to the home?   

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.