What's holding you back?

What's holding you back?

Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 29 votes

As followers of Biggerpockets, I am sure we've all heard the term "analysis paralysis"

If you haven't, this refers to not being able to commit to a property because you are too tied up in the numbers, and often results in losing the deal, or flat out walking away. 

In a market this hot, not being able to pull the trigger can be deadly, and often results in a deal you've put time and effort in becoming nothing more than practice. 

So, investors, I am curious to know: What's holding you back? 

If you're a new investor, why haven't you gotten started? And if you own properties but aren't buying right now, what's the reason? 

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Modesto/Stockton/Merced, CA · Member since 2020 · 456 posts · 214 votes
    6y

    I'm not buyign right now bc i just closed on a  duplex. I'm doing two things 1) saving for the next one, and 2) looking for a hard money lender willing to work with me. so the simple answer is funds and lack there of. 

    The goal i set between now and next fall is get 2 properties,

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.