Xpressloans 911 IS A SCAM!

Xpressloans 911 IS A SCAM!

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 4 votes

Xpress loans 911 is a major scam!! Andrew of Xpress loans sent me a term sheet for 15% down at 6-8% interest on a 30 year loan in which I had to pay 1,295$ commitment fee. Once I paid and went through the loan process with Rory Fernandez the underwriter , the week of closing they told me they couldn’t find a loan with those terms. I was calling them multiple times a day to make sure everything was ready for closing and they still dropped the ball, and now are just keeping my money AFTER THE OWNERS Robert & Jill Berg said they would refund my commitment fee if they couldn’t find me a loan with my terms. TERRIBLE COMPANY THEY WILL KEEP YOUR COMMITMENT FEE AND NOT FIND YOU A LOAN !!!!

12Reply
373 views

Most Popular Reply

Jonathan GreeneBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
5y

I am shocked that a company called Xpress loans 911 is a scam. Next thing you will tell me is that We Buy Houses Quick for Cash is also a scam where they don't have the actual money to buy the house.

See this reply in the discussion

53 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Yes! Count me in on the lawsuit!!  They scammed me out of thousands of dollars. 

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I'm only now finding this Megan.  Thank you for exposing this company for the SCAM that it is.  I wrote the governors office and want to follow up to set things up for investigation.  Please continue with the class action lawsuit.  There are hundreds of us that have been scammed.

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    X

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Scammmmm!!! Liaarrrssss!!!! RUNNN. they stole $5,000 from me FOR A COMMITMENT FEE for a line of credit for my business! I got nothing in return! I wish I could rate them lower. Jill berg and Robert berg will take your money for the upfront fee and run. They will promise you anything to get the money they want and after doing research I discovered they have several other companies they are starting every other year to steal peoples hard earned money and never keep the agreement promised.  

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    As a newbie I was attracted to Xpress Loans 911 due to 100 % financing of rental and rehab.  Today I was supposed to sign on the dotted line - but not feeling very settled in my decision decided I should look up their background.  The complaints were numerous and detailed dirty dealing, lying, changing signed contracts without notice and taking forever to close loans.  They also ask for a "refundable" down payment which they have told several clients after payment it was "not refundable".  

    Run the other way from these guys.

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Lena Gelfond:

    Anthony,

    Would you be interested in joining many people that got scammed by Xpress loan in Class Action lawsuit?

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Yvette Gilfillan:
    Quote from @Lena Gelfond:

    Anthony,

    Would you be interested in joining many people that got scammed by Xpress loan in Class Action lawsuit?


  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    Hello yes I would love to be involved express loan beat me out of 12,000 for a comment fee. for a loan for 700,000 which never took place…I tried to get my money back with in a few days and I was told they couldn’t give me my money point blank but said I can use it for any future loans…I worked so hard for that money and thought I was able to get back…I don’t know what to do

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Kyle Belk:

    Scammmmm!!! Liaarrrssss!!!! RUNNN. they stole $5,000 from me FOR A COMMITMENT FEE for a line of credit for my business! I got nothing in return! I wish I could rate them lower. Jill berg and Robert berg will take your money for the upfront fee and run. They will promise you anything to get the money they want and after doing research I discovered they have several other companies they are starting every other year to steal peoples hard earned money and never keep the agreement promised.  


  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Yvette Gilfillan:
    Quote from @Kyle Belk:

    Scammmmm!!! Liaarrrssss!!!! RUNNN. they stole $5,000 from me FOR A COMMITMENT FEE for a line of credit for my business! I got nothing in return! I wish I could rate them lower. Jill berg and Robert berg will take your money for the upfront fee and run. They will promise you anything to get the money they want and after doing research I discovered they have several other companies they are starting every other year to steal peoples hard earned money and never keep the agreement promised.  



  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    I was scammed out of 12,000 and yes I worked so hard for that money they said I could put it towards future loans I don’t want a future loan I want my money  

  • Investor · WV · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Has anyone had any further contact with xpress loans 911 or subsidiaries? 

    Found another called fixandfliploan.net who is a "partner" and fits in directly with the various reports above.

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Anthony Rodriguez:

    Xpress loans 911 is a major scam!! Andrew of Xpress loans sent me a term sheet for 15% down at 6-8% interest on a 30 year loan in which I had to pay 1,295$ commitment fee. Once I paid and went through the loan process with Rory Fernandez the underwriter , the week of closing they told me they couldn’t find a loan with those terms. I was calling them multiple times a day to make sure everything was ready for closing and they still dropped the ball, and now are just keeping my money AFTER THE OWNERS Robert & Jill Berg said they would refund my commitment fee if they couldn’t find me a loan with my terms. TERRIBLE COMPANY THEY WILL KEEP YOUR COMMITMENT FEE AND NOT FIND YOU A LOAN !!!!


  • Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    A “business” named XPRESS LOANS 911 is a scam . . . . Color me shocked!

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Xpress Loans 911 are scammers, I made several attempts to buy properties with them and never succeeded, it's how they work, they make the process long, the purchase falls through, they retain your deposit and tell you that they will use it in the next property, but whenever you require a proof of funds letter, you have to send another $2,000. It is necessary to denounce them in all the forums so that they do not continue scamming anyone else, I still receive messages from them with advertising.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Has anyone ever been able to get their money back through the courts? They have 10K they stole for an LOC that is unusable. I want to go to court, but not sure if there have been people before me who have won against these crooks. Has the attorney general done anything about this company? Has any real action been taken? I don't want to waste energy and more of my sanity if the courts aren't ruling against these scammers. I would definitely join a class action against them. But I also want to file personally if others have found that to be beneficial. I need my 10K back. I am a first time investor. These people are awful human beings!

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Yvette Gilfillan:

    I was scammed out of 12,000 and yes I worked so hard for that money they said I could put it towards future loans I don’t want a future loan I want my money  

    Xpress Loans 911 are scammers, I made several attempts to buy properties with them and never succeeded, it's how they work, they make the process long, the purchase falls through, they retain your deposit and tell you that they will use it in the next property, but whenever you require a proof of funds letter, you have to send another $2,000. It is necessary to denounce them in all the forums so that they do not continue scamming anyone else, I still receive messages from them with advertising.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    They got me for far more. 10k!   I wrote the NC attorney general asking them to please do something.  They said they reached out to the company and didn't get a response , so my only alternative was small claims court.  That AG should pick up this case and go after them, as I know they have had several complaints.  Afterall, they are hired by the people to go after crooks like this.  I'm very frustrated at their lack of interest and help when soooo many people have been cheated by this evil couple.  Please file a complaint with the AG asking them for help on our behalf.  I can't afford a lawsuit in another state and frankly am struggling just to keep my head above water right now with my responsibilities.  The Bergs are banking on people not having the time, energy and resources to pursue a lawsuit.  And fyi, their attorney is as bad, or worse than them.  I'm sure they are paying her a pretty penny.  How people like this sleep at night ia beyond me.  No consciences.  

    I would love for someone to head up a class action lawsuit against them.  They are total white collar criminals, living on yachts, and sipping martinis on everyone else's dime.  Why the AG won't pick this up is beyond me!

  • John O'LearyPro Member
    Lender · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2021 · 737 posts · 412 votes
    3y

    DO NOT PAY FEES UPFRONT!!!!!. Brokers and lenders should be paid on the HUD. The only time a borrower should pay upfront is for the appraisal and that can be paid directly through the AMC.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @John O'Leary:

    DO NOT PAY FEES UPFRONT!!!!!. Brokers and lenders should be paid on the HUD. The only time a borrower should pay upfront is for the appraisal and that can be paid directly through the AMC.

    Trust me...I learned that lesson the hard way.  I was new and had never done this before and followed the advice of my then business partner, who assured me all would be fine.  The second lesson I learned was not to trust my business partners assurance that he knew how these lenders worked.  A very hard, hard, painful lesson to learn!

  • John O'LearyPro Member
    Lender · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2021 · 737 posts · 412 votes
    3y

    @Mikayla Jones sorry to hear that. There are plenty of reputable lenders on BP, and none will ask for fee's upfront. Feel free to DM me if you have any concerns or questions. 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @John O'Leary:

    @Mikayla Jones sorry to hear that. There are plenty of reputable lenders on BP, and none will ask for fee's upfront. Feel free to DM me if you have any concerns or questions. 


    there was one lender on BP that did ask for 3k up front but they said that was to buy their coaching materials and you would get it rebated when your loan closed.. many tried very very few loans got closed.. Most folks lost the 3k  lost the 600 submission fee.. lost the EM they put down thinking they had a loan. I have not checked but not sure if they are still advertising on BP..  fine line of being legal or not.. just a high pressure call room out of Utah.
  • John O'LearyPro Member
    Lender · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2021 · 737 posts · 412 votes
    3y

    @Jay Hinrichs thanks for the feedback. Who's the lender?

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @John O'Leary:

    @Jay Hinrichs thanks for the feedback. Who's the lender?


    name escapes me.. and probably would not want to say anyway there are long threads on BP about the company. 
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @John O'Leary:

    DO NOT PAY FEES UPFRONT!!!!!. Brokers and lenders should be paid on the HUD. The only time a borrower should pay upfront is for the appraisal and that can be paid directly through the AMC.

    Trust me...I learned that lesson the hard way.  I was new and had never done this before and followed the advice of my then business partner, who assured me all would be fine.  The second lesson I learned was not to trust my business partners assurance that he knew how these lenders worked.  A very hard, hard, painful lesson to learn!

     Thank you!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.