Anyone in the Rio Grande Valley, Texas

Anyone in the Rio Grande Valley, Texas

Rental Property Investor · Brownsville, TX · Member since 2019 · 60 posts · 33 votes

If anyone knows of multi-family properties for sale in the McAllen, Edinburg, Pharr, etc. areas, please contact me. I am interested in 5 to 25 units and it does not matter if they are vacant or in poor condition. Do not need owner financing. I buy and hold.

Thank you!

1Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · The Woodlands TX · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Charles Large I'm and investor doing exactly the same in McAllen-Edinburg-Mission. What are your goals with this multifamily investments? Cap rates? IRR? CoC? I would share with you some leads for sure.

  • Rental Property Investor · Brownsville, TX · Member since 2019 · 60 posts · 33 votes
    5y

    Hello, Julio. I missed your reply until now. Let´s connect! 

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 103 posts · 78 votes
    5y

    @Charles Large

    I am from the RGV. Messaged you both!

  • Rental Property Investor · Brownsville, TX · Member since 2019 · 60 posts · 33 votes
    5y

    @Katie Greenman, thanks! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.