I would like to find some fixer upper in Arlington or Austin, Texas. I have contacted a few realtors through biggerpockets and some on facebook. I would say less than 10 realtors so far. I would like to do a fix and flip or a BRRRR in Austin if possible. I myself in located in California and planning to move to Austin, Texas this fall to focus on REI full time doing fix and flip. So far I am having a hard time finding deals through realtors in Austin for fixer upper. I was wondering, if someone can provide me what is the best way for me to find more fixer upper or deal in Austin Texas or Arlington, Texas to do a fix and flip or a brrrr?
Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 636 posts · 486 votes
5y
Can I ask why so many Realtors? We all have access to the same information, so after finding one who is a good fit for you there should be no reason to reach out to more. We're all very busy in this booming market, and experienced agents don't have time to deal with people who are just shopping around with multiple other agents. If you're just looking, I'd advise you to just be honest and say that; any decent agent would be happy to set you up with a free MLS search, even if it doesn't translate into a sale.