Manufactured Housing Community / RV Park Wholesaling

Manufactured Housing Community / RV Park Wholesaling

Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 4 votes

Hello BP Community,

I am considering an offer to join a small shop where I would be responsible for the acquisition of manufactured housing communities and RV parks. 

One of the biggest initial challenges in this role will be establishing a deal pipeline. To expedite I'm wondering if wholesalers exist and are active in this asset class? If so, does anyone have any references or contacts they would be willing to share? As background, for our initial investments we'll probably be focusing on deals in the $2M to $10M range. 

Thank you.

0Reply
38 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mike ReynoldsPro Member
    construction · Nacogdoches, TX · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Brendan Hula:

    Hello BP Community,

    I am considering an offer to join a small shop where I would be responsible for the acquisition of manufactured housing communities and RV parks. 

    One of the biggest initial challenges in this role will be establishing a deal pipeline. To expedite I'm wondering if wholesalers exist and are active in this asset class? If so, does anyone have any references or contacts they would be willing to share? As background, for our initial investments we'll probably be focusing on deals in the $2M to $10M range. 

    Thank you.

     If you find any less than 2 million look me up.

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Brendan Hula They definitely do exist. But it may not be consistent. You'll have to build up a network to find leads and opportunities. Many times, you'll have to talk to existing brokers who specialize in this asset class in order to get consistent leads. Hope that helps! 

  • Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Rachel H.:

    @Brendan Hula They definitely do exist. But it may not be consistent. You'll have to build up a network to find leads and opportunities. Many times, you'll have to talk to existing brokers who specialize in this asset class in order to get consistent leads. Hope that helps! 

    Very helpful, thank you @Rachel H.!

    I"m going through now and reaching out to various brokers I can find that specialize in MH / RV. Would you happen to have 1 or 2 you'd recommend? 

     

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Brendan Hula Sure, no problem! As for brokers, it's best to start out with those who actively list mobile home and rv parks. You'll have to figure out what areas you're interested in and go from there. It's not hard to find the listings if you've got the access. Usually, either online through places like LoopNet or by doing a web search. Best of luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.