Buying 3B/2Bath Condo in Bluffton SC, from Dad as First Income Pr

Buying 3B/2Bath Condo in Bluffton SC, from Dad as First Income Pr

Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone,

I'm buying my father's townhouse style condo in Bluffton SC. Just wondering if the job/rental market is there for a 3BR/2Bath unit at $1300? I've been doing my own research but haven't seen anything concrete. I appreciate any input anyone might have in this area.

Best, 

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kevin QuatBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Hilton Head Island, SC · Member since 2020 · 40 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    Hey Rashaad.  I think that is light on rent.  The market is strong and with the right marketing and screening, you should see $1500-$1600 for your property.

    AIM Real Estate Management, Inc.4.2155 Reviews
  • Rashaad MiddletonPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Thanks again Kevin! The comp package you sent was very helpful. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.