How do you monitor your properties?

How do you monitor your properties?

Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 3 votes

Is there an app that can monitor the health of all of your systems (HVAC, security system, pools, etc.) regardless of manufacturer or location onto one dashboard and sends you alerts when equipment fails? Or, predicts failure?

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · SC NC, VA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 756 votes
    5y

    I have the Honeywell T6 thermostats everywhere which hook up to wifi and let me control them through my phone.  Nothing I know of monitors the health of the systems though.

    I also have cameras in each property that I can monitor on my phone but nothing tells me whether the camera system is good or not, just if it’s up or down.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.