Agents and investors In Cortland/Ithaca NY

Agents and investors In Cortland/Ithaca NY

Real Estate Agent · Cortland, NY · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 2 votes

I'm a new agent operating primarily in Cortland and Tompkins county NY. I am hoping to find other agents and investors in the area to network with. I'd love the opportunity to talk about anybody's experience in the area!

1Reply
28 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
    Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Hey @Jared Poso  I am not in your market as a real estate investor but I am an agent and investor in North Jersey.  Let me know if I can help.

    House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Cortland, NY · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Shawn Mcenteer Thanks for reaching out! How did you get started investing?

  • Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
    Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Jared Poso I started by purchasing a single family and paying a mortgage out of my pay.... The thought of paying a mortgage out of the money I earned from work for 30 years was enough for me and my wife to sell and move into a MFR.

    House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.