How old do I have to be to get with a title company

How old do I have to be to get with a title company

Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 0 votes

I am 16 and I want to wholesale, My guardian will co-sign for the contracts but I don't know if there is an age requirement for title companies? Is there?

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 139 posts · 103 votes
    5y

    This could be dependent on your location's laws and regulations. If you're talking about conveying a title in most cases a minor isn't able to do this. But in the instance of a title company working with a minor to confirm a seller's possession of the title, there shouldn't be an issue. Contact an investor-friendly title company and ask. Maybe there is a custodial option as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.