Looking to invest in self storage or rv park

Looking to invest in self storage or rv park

Member since 2020 · 51 posts · 9 votes

Hey everyone !

I’m looking to invest in a different asset class , but just need help getting started

I have some retail Commerical properties and a couple mobile home parks and would like to diversify into other strong recession proof asset class .

The area I'm in is scarce in apartment complexes and self storage so I'm wondering what are some good asset classes that produce decent ROI , IRR , have good cost seg returns , and can manage to invest out of city or state ?

My goal is to buy and hold , and produce decent cash flow .

1Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · SC NC, VA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 756 votes
    5y

    Hi mike, caps are constricting all over the place on the commercial-side.  A week ago I would have said pharmacy’s have held up well then they got whacked by Amazon’s announcement to have a pharmacy business.

    I like pets, automotive, and fast food.  No sit down restaurants, big box, or medical.

  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    In principle anything can be managed out of state, as long as you have the right systems and teams in place. From what I've seen both self storage and RV parks can be awesome investments, but as with anything else you have to buy right.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.