What makes you trust, or not trust a wholesaler?

What makes you trust, or not trust a wholesaler?

Virginia Beach, VA (Virginia Beach) · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 1 vote

As a wholesaler I absolutely love this business! I love it! I love to see my investors light up with a great deal, I love to work with listing agents! I prefer working with them! It expands our reach!!!!

I just want to know...as an agent...as an investor, what turns you off from us? Is it presentation? Is it that the POF isn't coming directly from us, have you been lied to? What is it? It seems that agents more than anything just don't like us. Not all of course because that's very subjective to who you meet. I just would love to expand my team, and I want to know what stops you guys especially agents from partnering...

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Dayton OH (dayton, oh) · Member since 2016 · 194 posts · 123 votes
    5y

    what turns me off is incorrect info, partial info or just being shady in general (IE telling me you own the house when you dont) Having accurate info is important 

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2019 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    May I ask how many actual deals you have done?

    What turns me off is the absolute lack of disclosure on a real estate transaction.  If I pulled some of the stuff wholesalers brag about, I'd lose my license.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.