Getting your license

Getting your license

Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 10 votes

For my fix and flips do you recommend I get my license that way I save on agent fees? I am not much of a cheery person therefore I think I would only do what is required to maintain the license. That's the way it works right?

0Reply
22 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 43 votes
    5y

    I wouldn’t get your license unless you’re doing a deal a month. Besides a good agent can really be a great asset. I got my licenses cause I struggled to find a investor friendly agent, but I’m also pretty social and realized “oh crap, I can make money selling homes” so it’s been good for me, but if you don’t enjoy being social and dealing with other peoples emotions I wouldn’t do it just to save costs. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.