State of Nebraska Buy/Sell Agreement

State of Nebraska Buy/Sell Agreement

Real Estate Agent · Omaha, NE · Member since 2013 · 86 posts · 27 votes

I found this document on the state of Nebraska for real estate transfer and I'm wondering if I can use it as a buy/sell contract? Would I need to add "or assigns" and an inspection or "out" clause in case I can't swing the deal?

http://www.revenue.ne.gov/PAD/forms/521_Real_Estate_Transfer_Statement.pdf

Thanks for your input!

-Ethan

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Milford, NE · Member since 2011 · 201 posts · 140 votes
    13y

    Keep you earnest money low, don't make promises you can't keep, and you should be fine....if you find yourself in court, almost any attorney worth his salt can manipulate a contract. Especially with homeowner versus investors. Good luck.

    Sean

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.