Looking to long distance invest in Chattanooga

Looking to long distance invest in Chattanooga

Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 6 votes

I am new and have done my research on cities and am really interest in Chattanooga, TN.  Anyone else invest out there and have found it to be a great market?  Crime rate seems quite high, so understand the area is so important there, it seems.

Any advice and thoughts is appreciated, and looking to start a great team there to get the ball rolling.  Wanting to focus on small multi-family deals.

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Norfolk, Va. · Member since 2018 · 72 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    While I cannot speak intelligently on the Chattanooga area, I will say that the most difficult part I have found to investing out of state is ensuring the quality of what you are paying for. We do not put a lot of thought in to that part until it is too late. I recommend really sitting down and figuring out how you are going to verify things are getting done to your standards before you even submit any offers. 

  • Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    I haven't started investing myself but plan on doing so soon and I live in Chattanooga. As far as the crime rate goes, depending on the area that you're looking to invest in, just like anywhere else it's usually in certain areas. I was an agent here in Chatt in the past, so feel free to PM me or ask any questions you may have, would be happy to help. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.