What to do in San Antonio/ Kirby TX

What to do in San Antonio/ Kirby TX

High Desert, CA · Member since 2019 · 319 posts · 161 votes

Just bought a fix and flip property in Kirby TX, and I never been to Texas. So I need things to do. I already looked up where Ikea, Home Depot, Lowe's is at. Found a dog pound. Found some workers. I seen Six Flags. 

So what else can I add to my list. 

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Joe S.Pro Member
Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
5y
Originally posted by @Trevor Aydelott:

Just bought a fix and flip property in Kirby TX, and I never been to Texas. So I need things to do. I already looked up where Ikea, Home Depot, Lowe's is at. Found a dog pound. Found some workers. I seen Six Flags. 

So what else can I add to my list. 

How long will you be in town? 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 223 posts · 83 votes
    5y

    @Trevor Aydelott

    The Pearl area is adorable. Just outside of downtown. Dave Chappell was hanging there a couple months ago.

  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Trevor Aydelott:

    Just bought a fix and flip property in Kirby TX, and I never been to Texas. So I need things to do. I already looked up where Ikea, Home Depot, Lowe's is at. Found a dog pound. Found some workers. I seen Six Flags. 

    So what else can I add to my list. 

    How long will you be in town? 

  • High Desert, CA · Member since 2019 · 319 posts · 161 votes
    5y

    Hey @Joe S.

    I'm moving there. I will live in the fix and flip until I find me a home I want to move into. 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Natural bridge caverns, downtown riverwalk, lots of parks around town, the zoo, Seaworld, going to New Braunfels, going to Fredericksburg.. there's a lot to explore!

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    I live in Austin and when I go to SA, I will say that you can never go wrong with the River Walk.

  • High Desert, CA · Member since 2019 · 319 posts · 161 votes
    5y

    Thank you @Steven Vasquez and @Kyle Hyatt I'm definitely going to explore. Looking at things like golfing, shooting. Hell everything. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.