Cash out refinancing of personal home

Cash out refinancing of personal home

New to Real Estate · Dayton, OH · Member since 2020 · 122 posts · 39 votes

Hello BP would you do a cash out refinance of your personal home to purchase real estate ? I have the opportunity to purchase 2 rental properties. I applied for a mortgage but was wondering if a cash out refinance would be a better option

1Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2020 · 302 posts · 186 votes
    5y

    A cash our refinance is a very powerful tool, either way I would try and use debt to be able to grow your portfolio.  So if you need the cash out to be able to buy more cash flowing rentals as long as the number make since I would go for it.

  • New to Real Estate · Dayton, OH · Member since 2020 · 122 posts · 39 votes
    5y

    My primary home is free and clear. I was concerned about adding debt to my primary residence

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.