Ideas for reaching out to owner - driving for dollars

Ideas for reaching out to owner - driving for dollars

Ken SchwarzPro Member
Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 3 votes

Hey I found a house driving around and found a vacant property I want to look at. Looking for suggestions about what works to establish that connection with owner.  Thanks!

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2018 · 974 posts · 645 votes
    5y

    Get the contact info and call them. You could use an app like DealMachine or get the address skiptraced on LeadSherpa cheaply, then go direct and negotiate.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Member since 2021 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    I have found that using a local realtor to assist with contacting the owner helps. Sometimes owners are receiving tons of letters from investors and don't won't to be bothered, but may be willing to talk to a realtor. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.