What CRM has a profile picture feature for each lead & also

What CRM has a profile picture feature for each lead & also

Realtor · Bangor, ME · Member since 2018 · 203 posts · 34 votes

Offers: a dealer, Interaction tracking with the leads, Email & mail marketing automation, Task automation & history, caller ID, multiple logins, client/property matching, KPI analytics, website integration, & calendar integration?

I have mojo & propstream right now but I’m not paying for the dialer on mojo currently, although I do think it serves its purpose. I’ve tried zoho, insightly, podio, realeflow, trello, & lessannoyingcrm but none of them have met all my criteria. Can somebody help or suggest one that meets this criteria ? I’ve searched all over bp. My focus is wholesaling. 

    1Reply
    25 views

    Most Popular Reply

    Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Allison Meggison:

    Have you tried REI Black book? How do you feel about it ?


     What system did you end up picking?

    See this reply in the discussion

    13 Replies

    Jump to latestLatest
    • Wholesaler · Central Florida · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 5 votes
      5y

      @Allison Meggison Zoho or Podio should be able to do all those things for you but you would need to have someone build it out for you. There is a lot more people that do this with Podio but I like Zoho more since it has more features. I don’t have all those things you mentioned though but it can be done. 

    • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 253 posts · 240 votes
      5y

      I've been hearing good things about Resimpli.

    • Realtor · Bangor, ME · Member since 2018 · 203 posts · 34 votes
      5y

      Thank you both for your feedback! I was looking through my notes & it looks like I have an REsimpli login, so I just logged in but I don’t remember using it before. It does look like it would be a great CRM. I’m going to spend some time with it & check it out. I’ve heard good things about it too. I’m also test driving Pipedrive. 

    • Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 1 vote
      5y

      Hey guys,

      I've been in the real estate game for a while, plenty of experience with flipping and rentals. I have never really had to to do any marketing in the past except a little direct mail to find deals but understand the need to adapt to the ever changing playing field. With so many options out there, I'm looking for a little help in deciding where to start. REI Black book, Batch Leads, Freedom Soft etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    • Realtor · Bangor, ME · Member since 2018 · 203 posts · 34 votes
      5y

      Have you tried REI Black book? How do you feel about it ?

    • Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 1 vote
      5y

      I haven't tried anything yet. There are so many different companies out there but I really have no clue where to start. I've done 40+ flips and hold 8 rentals. Never had a problem finding deals in the past but now I need to do something. Hoping someone will have the knowledge to share the most cost effective way to get the most leads. Any help is greatly appreciated!

    • Realtor · Bangor, ME · Member since 2018 · 203 posts · 34 votes
      5y

      I keep coming back to Mojo but want something more robust. I might try Podio again

    • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 627 posts · 374 votes
      5y



      I have an online KPI dashboard that I created from over 20 spreadsheets for other wholesalers. The dashboard is online, simple and easy to enter in some data and the dashboard does the rest of the work and gives you ALL of your company metrics and KPI's. It's also an overview of your marketing metrics and soon to be employee KPI tracking as well. If this is something that interest you or someone else, let me know. It's taken over a year to get it all online. Stoked that I've finally got it live for everyone. :)

    • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 2 votes
      4y
      Quote from @Allison Meggison:

      Have you tried REI Black book? How do you feel about it ?


       What system did you end up picking?

    • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 69 posts · 15 votes
      4y

      Congrats Jessie, it's hard work, so many integrations that you become techy or do real estate.  Can you please let me know where I can find the KPI dashboard?   My email is umar@exathomes, if you can send me a copy of it.  Is it a free resource?

    • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 69 posts · 15 votes
      4y
      Quote from @Allison Meggison:

      Have you tried REI Black book? How do you feel about it ?


      REI BB has been around, it has a nice workflow built in. Freedomsoft revamped their software all in one so go for Freedomsoft

    • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 2 votes
      4y
      Quote from @Amna Malik:

      Congrats Jessie, it's hard work, so many integrations that you become techy or do real estate.  Can you please let me know where I can find the KPI dashboard?   My email is umar@exathomes, if you can send me a copy of it.  Is it a free resource?


       I would like to have access too. :)

    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.