How do I post my deal on BP marketplace?

How do I post my deal on BP marketplace?

Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 6 votes

I am under contract on a house that would be a good flip or a great rental property. The only problem is my financing has fallen through after my co-signer was unable to qualify. Instead of asking "can I do this?" I am asking "how can I do this?" I am trying to figure out how to network with local investors in my area who would want to partner on this deal. I know the forums are not the place to advertise the deal but I can't figure out how to post on the marketplace or if it is even used for something like this. Any advice would help, thanks. 

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Sheldon James I think the only way to post on to BP marketplace is to pay $40 a month.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.