Need some advice on the Henderson area Lennar Emerson community

Need some advice on the Henderson area Lennar Emerson community

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I am a new member to the BP Community. This is my first post. I am looking to venture out into Vegas/Henderson market for buying rental investment. We came across the Lennar Homes Emerson community in Henderson Area. Want some insights/advice on the location and rental market in that area. Please advice.                      

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Henderson, NV · Member since 2018 · 501 posts · 317 votes
    5y

    @Venu Madhavi the rental market in general is strong in Las Vegas/Henderson.  The rental rate you will obtain gets very specific.  The particular area, exact floor plan, upgrades, quality of the make-ready, and timing.  I like giving my opinion so please feel free to reach out anytime if you would like to discuss. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.