Looking for agent who can do wholesale and foreclosure in Dallas

Looking for agent who can do wholesale and foreclosure in Dallas

Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 11 votes

Hi BP community,

As the title says, I am looking for a Dallas, TX, local realtor who can help me find good deals in wholesale and foreclosure houses. I have several rental properties in Dallas metro area and all of them were purchased from normal MLS source. I am considering to buy a foreclosure house or wholesale house to increase cash flow and expand my portfolio. Any advice and recommendations are welcome! You could send me message directly.

Thank you~

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    Happy to help you with foreclosures, but there are very very few right now.  

    Wholesale....well, that's just a marketing term for non-on MLS, wholesale is now the new retail. Many of the good investors around here will tell you wholesale deals are for newbies, not experienced investors. When you get 20-30 investors to show up at a "wholesale" deal showing at 2pm and see the bids opened at 3pm....to me that is very much "on the market" just not in the MLS.

    The hunt is tough now.  Have you though about direct mail or cold calling?

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 11 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Bruce Lynn:

    Happy to help you with foreclosures, but there are very very few right now.  

    Wholesale....well, that's just a marketing term for non-on MLS, wholesale is now the new retail. Many of the good investors around here will tell you wholesale deals are for newbies, not experienced investors. When you get 20-30 investors to show up at a "wholesale" deal showing at 2pm and see the bids opened at 3pm....to me that is very much "on the market" just not in the MLS.

    The hunt is tough now.  Have you though about direct mail or cold calling?

    Hi Bruce, thanks for your reply~ I have never used direct mail or cold calling before. I wanna know more about the foreclosures. I will PM you my contact and we probably could have a better communication. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.