How do you buy a property off market?

How do you buy a property off market?

Real Estate Agent · Harrisburg, PA · Member since 2020 · 37 posts · 13 votes

What I mean is the contract process, not how to find a property.  I'm a realtor in PA so I'm very familiar with the AOS, and what follows, but buying a property that is not on the market and where the seller does not have a realtor... Not sure how different this process is.


Do I use the same AOS contract? Or must I hire an attorney to make our own?  I'd appreciate the step by step process of how you do yours?  Thank you!
  

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Harrisburg, PA · Member since 2020 · 37 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Account Closed

    That was very useful information, I really appreciate it Mike! I guess I need to speak to an attorney that has a lot of experience with off buy contracts to put something together for me when the time comes. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.