Looking for a Property to Buy and Hold in Phoenix

Looking for a Property to Buy and Hold in Phoenix

New to Real Estate · Phoenix · Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 11 votes

(Phoenix, Az)

Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. My fiancee and I have been searching the Phoenix area for properties to buy and hold without luck. We want to start in this endeavor with $80k in cash and finance the rest. We are ready to buy anytime so any realtors and wholesalers please feel free to reach out to me. I hope everyone has a great week!

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent/Investor · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Brandon Martinez

    It's very competitive out here in Phoenix these days for single family homes. You have to be prepared to offer above ask in just about every scenario where a property has just been listed. The key is make sure you write a clean offer. It doesn't always have to be the highest, but I've submitted offers with better terms (cash vs financing, quick close, waiving inspection, etc.) that beat out offers with higher purchase prices.

    Not sure what part of town you're looking in, but the lower the price point, the higher the competition. If you have any specific questions or anything, feel free to ask.

  • New to Real Estate · Phoenix · Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    Thank you @Bob Okenwa, I really appreciate your feedback. I didn't think about how the offer is structured helping overcome higher offers.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.