Looking for Harrisburg, PA Home Inspector recommendations

Looking for Harrisburg, PA Home Inspector recommendations

Investor · Thousand Oaks, CA · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 17 votes

I m working on an off market deal with a property mgr, who I used in the past

Deal details: SFR in Harrisburg Opportunity zone, $47K with $750 in rent. Prop.mgr mentioned he doesn't know of any major issues with the house and the tenant ( currently on month to month) have been in the property for couple of years and not late on rent. I m planning to keep the same tenant and sign a lease.

Seller wants cash only and close asap. Checked couple of home inspectors from online and they seem to be backed up with appointments, guess the market is hotter than I thought. Any recommendations on home inspectors you used in the past?

0Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 64 posts · 29 votes
    5y

    @Raj Konda

    Chris Matteson

    Accurate Home & Termite Inspections

    Certified Master Home Inspector & ASHI Accredited and Certified Inspector

    I was recommended him as I recently needed someone on short notice

  • Investor · Thousand Oaks, CA · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    @Account Closed , thanks for the quick reply. Will contact Chris

  • Real Estate Agent · Harrisburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 159 posts · 82 votes
    5y

    Mike Biechler Inspection Center

    2466 Roundtop Road

    Middletown, PA 17057

    Trimmer Home Inspections: Septic / Radon

    1160 Locust Grove Rd

    Middletown, PA 17057

    Trimmerhomeinspections.com for prices

  • Investor · Thousand Oaks, CA · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    Thanks @Joe Chirdon, Spoke to Tom @ Trimmer, very helpful and working on scheduling the appt.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.