Just starting out, looking for MF units in OH.

Just starting out, looking for MF units in OH.

Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 3 votes

I'm looking for some advise with investing in OH. We are looking for some MF units, around $150k or below with a mix of cash flow and appreciation. Any suggestions on what markets to look at would be appreciated! We are close to cinci so pushing into North KY would be ok too, but I know less about those markets. Thanks!

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Ontario · Member since 2015 · 486 posts · 250 votes
    5y

    Hey @S Moulton Good luck on locating your MF deals with both cash flow and appreciation. I am curious how are you financing these purchases with your partner? 

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Jason Shackleton - lol, thanks! I'm looking reasonable cash flow with at least some appreciation. Funding will be mostly case by case by focused on a mortgage loan when obtainable, and cash for properties that need a little love.

  • Investor · Ontario · Member since 2015 · 486 posts · 250 votes
    5y

    Hey @S Moulton it sounds like at some point you may be interested in a private fix and flip loan product that allows you to access the renovation dollars you need to renovate a propety. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.