How to market for grandma's old house?

How to market for grandma's old house?

Pittsburgh PA · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 6 votes

Hi all,

I have recently decided that I want to buy outdated properties. Many old folk die and leave their house in excellent condition, just outdated, and their kids don't want them.

I am trying to market my acquisitions to kids who inherit old, outdated, property. I was thinking of following obituaries and sending a letter in the mail (worded very friendly of course), but haven't decided on the ethics behind that. Signs about selling grandmas old house. Looking at records to see for houses transferred with same last name. Any other strategies to look into?

0Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · TX (tx) · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 5 votes
5y

I'd look on propstream for pre-probate properties built before 1990 with lots of equity and a long period of ownership 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · TX (tx) · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I'd look on propstream for pre-probate properties built before 1990 with lots of equity and a long period of ownership 

  • Pittsburgh PA · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 6 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    I'd look on propstream for pre-probate properties built before 1990 with lots of equity and a long period of ownership 

    Amazing idea. I'm going to look more into propstream. thanks!

  • Investor · TX (tx) · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Bryce Betley:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    I'd look on propstream for pre-probate properties built before 1990 with lots of equity and a long period of ownership 

    Amazing idea. I'm going to look more into propstream. thanks!

     It's totally worth the money! I love their driving for dollars feature too! 

  • Real Estate Investor · FL · Member since 2011 · 586 posts · 360 votes
    5y

    @Bryce Betley I agree with @Account Closed 100%, propstream rocks and is a great source for pulling lists. Probate leads are very delicate and you probably need some thick skin because you're going to get some upset calls at times. No matter how genuine and sincere your letter is, people will still get rubbed the wrong way.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.