Selling a house in Lima, Peru . Is it a good time to sell?

Selling a house in Lima, Peru . Is it a good time to sell?

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

I have a house in Miraflores.. I’ve been thinking of selling it, but I’m afraid it’s not the right time. It’s very close to the Malecón. I think it’s fabulous location to build condominios or just live in the house. I grew up there... I don’t know the market right now in Lima. Any suggestions?

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Herndon, VA · Member since 2013 · 56 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    Hey, just wanted to follow up your post and ask if you ended up selling? I'm interested in learning more about the market there. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.