We are looking to restart our search for value add multifamily properties. We are currently living abroad so we need a software that can help us connect with owners who maybe interested in selling their properties. Previously we were using prop-stream and doing mail outs with a separate company. On a bigger pockets podcast I heard about DealMachine. I was wondering if anyone who has used both prop-stream and dealmachine could comment on which was most helpful and time efficient for finding leads for off market investment deals. If you have used another website that you found more helpful for long distance investing, please share.
Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 107 votes
5y
@Jasmine Walker thanks for mentioning DealMachine!
I’m the CEO and there’s two ways to generate multi family leads with DealMachine: our driving for dollars plan and our list builder plan
Once you have leads, there’s 3 ways to reach the owners within DealMachine: our sms marketing plan, integrated skip tracing (comes with every plan), and integrated direct mail (comes with every plan).
We run live demos every single day and we’d love to help you find great multi family deals. I hope you will reach out to our support and ask for a live demo :)