Looking for a business line of credit

Looking for a business line of credit

Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2018 · 81 posts · 19 votes

I'm looking for a line of credit against my properties so I can buy more investment properties. Is it more beneficial for me to borrow under the LLC or my personal name? Properties are owned free and clear.

2Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Ontario · Member since 2015 · 486 posts · 250 votes
    5y

    Hi @Heyward Lovett Have you considered refinancing the properties instead of doing a line of credit? I think to answer your question we would need to know more information about you as a borrower. 

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2018 · 81 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    @Jason Shackleton let’s hop on a call to discuss further

  • Investor · Ontario · Member since 2015 · 486 posts · 250 votes
    5y

    @Heyward Lovett sure let's chat

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.