Investor Friendly Title Company Buffalo NY

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2021 · 47 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Hello Matthew, I’m in Buffalo NY. I’m a new investor in the area, born and raised here but new to investing. I posted a post a while ago seeking investor friendly title companies as well. I don’t recall a reply. Pass any information I come across to you. Good luck! 

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 422 posts · 210 votes
    5y

    NY is an attorney state. In other words we use attorneys rather than title companies for closings. Some great “investor friendly” real estate attorneys are:

    Sam Puleo (Also has a title company)

    Rick Boorman

    Dan Bobbett


    Can’t go wrong with any of them!  

  • Buffalo · Member since 2021 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Thank you Khaled! Do you know which can close the fastest?

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 422 posts · 210 votes
    5y

    Sam is extremely fast/efficient at every part of the transaction. I don’t have experience with any of them with wholesaling deals though. 

  • Buffalo · Member since 2021 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Thanks again

  • Investor · Malakoff, TX · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Khaled Morad:

    NY is an attorney state. In other words we use attorneys rather than title companies for closings. Some great “investor friendly” real estate attorneys are:

    Sam Puleo (Also has a title company)

    Rick Boorman

    Dan Bobbett


    Can’t go wrong with any of them!  

    Someone looking to  wholesale who doesn't know their state doesn't use title companies? Scary.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2021 · 47 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Khaled Morad Thank you for your kindness and “support” to those of us who are new and learning.

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 422 posts · 210 votes
    5y

     No problem. Happy to help!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.